Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little off track....

Well I can see easily how quickly a plan can derail!  But the good news is that with this meal planning I do have options to move things around so that is good.  So if you look at this past week's menu vs. what you maybe saw last week it was quite a bit different.  We had a busy week this week so went back to some old classics for us that are easy to make.  I think you might see a lot of that these next few weeks while I am studying for my PMP exams.  Between that and some busy weekends.  On a positive note, we just booked a trip for Disney with the kids!  That is going to be so much fun.  Now the research begins.

Spent another $100 at the grocery this week which I thought was high given I had most of what I needed for the week.  But I did buy pop and meat which might have driven up the price a bit.

Well enjoy again!

Stobe Family Meals

No comments: