Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another one bites the dust!

Another week down.  I feel like the weeks have been going by so quickly these last few weeks.  I guess that isn't a bad thing since we are in the middle of winter.  We had another pretty good week of meals.  None that we totally hated so that was good :)

Last night I organized a girls night out at Cooking Thyme which is our local version of a place like My Girlfriend's kitchen.  We had 13 ladies come and make approx. 6 meals each to then take home and freeze.  The good thing was most of those meals you could split and get 2 meals out of them which is even better.  So you will see the next few weeks where we are starting to eat those so there won't be a recipe.  I do have an appetizer recipe for you though.  I made this Thai Appetizer pizza to take last night.  It was really easy and so yummy.  Also a nice twist on your normal veggie pizza:

Thai Appetizer Pizza - Pillsbury

Also here are our meals for this week.  Just got back from the grocery and spent $90 this week.  So not too bad.  You will also notice this week and for the next 5 weeks, Jim and the kids are on their own every Wednesday night.  I am going to be sitting for the exam to get my PMP Certification (Project Management Professional) and I have a review course.  Of course it has to be out on the east side in the middle of winter!  Hope the weather cooperates.  Wish me luck, I haven't studied for anything since the CPA exam!

Stobe Family Weekly Meals (just so you know I can now upload and keep in excel vs. converting to Google docs.  To get the file click on the download button in the top left hand corner)

No comments: