Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas - Part II Dayton Style

We ended up driving down to Dayton the day after Christmas. We got there around lunch time and the kids took a nap. We did Christmas with my mom and sister Friday night at Jen's house. It was a house full with all of us and 4 dogs!


On Saturday we headed to my dad's and spent the day there. We did Christmas there and Savannah and CJ got their very own laptops! Now they can fit in with mommy and daddy. It was very nice and relaxing. I even got a little nap!



That night Dad watched the kids. I was supposed to go to my mini high school reunion but the Link clan went out. So we headed up to Elsa's and joined the family and quite a few Bad Juans! On Sunday we just hung out.



We went to visit my Grandpa in the nursing home. We got a really nice 4 Generation photo.




Neil thought it would be funny to make CJ look like Rambo. It turned out pretty cute!



I also got some cute video of CJ laughing:


On Monday, Savannah went and got her nails done at Grandma's salon. What a great treat. She did so well. Sat there and let them dry!



Monday night we met up with our old neigbors who are also from Dayton. It was only for a few short hours, but it was great to hang out!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you updated your blog ... have fun in Honduras, if I do not talk to you.