Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dayton Visit and Celebrations!

We wanted to get back to Dayton to see baby Alec. Since I was the only one that had met him we wanted the rest of the family to go. And Savannah really wanted to meet her new cousin. We also decided to go ahead and celebrate CJs first birthday. It was a bit early, but since all my family was there it worked out great. We also celebrated Jen and Neil's birthday and the arrival of baby Alec. We decided to drive down Saturday morning this time. Which worked out pretty well. We didn't have to stop for a meal and since we have flipped CJ around in the car both kids were able to watch tv. We were going to stay with my mom this time since Jen is still trying to figure things out. But we spent the day at Jens and then went back to my moms that night.

All in all everyone had a great time. I didn't get to spend as much time with Alec as I would have liked, (I was running around getting ready for the party). But it was great to have all of the grandkids (and great grandkids) together!

No comments: